CIP (Cold Isostatic Pressing) is a method of cold hydrostatic pressure molding usually known as "rubber press", CIP graphite is the most-advanced graphite material in present world. Isomolded graphite of Jiangxi Ningheda New material Co.,ltd offers solutions to your most rigorous application needs. When powder is sealed in a rubber bag which has little transformation resistance and liquid pressure is applied, all of the powder surfaces receive the same compressive force equal to the liquid pressure so that the powder is compressed and molded isotropically.
Isostatic Graphite Characteristics:
1. Good electrical conductivity and high thermal conductivity
2. Low thermal expansion resulting in high thermal shock resistance
3. Strength at high temperatures
4. Chemical inertness and non-wetting to glass and most metals
5. Self lubricity
6. Appropriate machinability